Before you purchase a new copier for you Forth Worth office, you should take several factors into consideration. This will ensure that you find the machine that’s most suitable for your needs and fits your budget. If you don’t take the time to figure out what your office needs, you can end up getting the wrong machine for the wrong reasons. Unfortunately, once you’re in a contract, you’re stuck. Here are some questions you’ll want to ask yourself before you invest in your new Forth Worth copier.
• Do you actually need tabloid or can you manage without it?
• Will you need a color machine or will a black and white copier be sufficient?
• Will you do only copying, or will you also need to scan documents?
• Will you prefer to scan to specific destinations by utilizing barcodes to ease automation?
• Are there any add-ons you would like, such as finishing or stapling?
• Will you be doing any faxing?
• Will your machine be networked?
If you know what kind of copier you’re looking for in your Forth Worth office, you’ll be able to ask for only what you need and save on unnecessary costs.