Not everyone is ready to sign themselves up or a long-term leasing contract. You can’t always tell what the future holds and it’s sometimes best to look at a shorter term solution. It’s times like this that you may consider buying a used copier. This can be a great option for someone who is not quite ready to get themselves on a copier lease.
Buying a used copier doesn’t have to be scary. We have a great selection at Fort Worth copier. Our selection of used Copystar, Kyocera, and Ricoh copiers are in great condition and ready for your business needs.
We are always happy to help guide you to some decisions, but it’s always your choice in the end. You just need to decide if leasing or buying a copier is the right option for you.
Pros to leasing a copier
- Lower upfront cost. Monthly payments cut down on how much money you need to get started.
- Newer technology that can be useful for your business.
- Easy to get parts and maintain
Cons to leasing a copier
- Monthly payments and obligations to a leasing company
Pros to Buying a used copier
- One-time payment. No monthly payments mean you don’t have to be beholden to monthly payments.
- It’s truly yours to own. You don’t need to work with a leasing company
- You can still get continued maintenance even without a lease contract
Cons to buying a used copier
- The copier may break down. Even though you can still get maintenance, it may break down more often.
- Parts may be harder to come by. If your copier is discontinued it will become hard to get it working again.
- Heavy up-front cost.