Is your office machine giving you the best color prints that you need for your business? Many people demand color for their most important jobs and are not even aware that they are delivering less than their best. This is because many people do not understand how to operate their office machines correctly. Getting the best color prints is easy to do once you know the steps.
What most people do not think about is that there are a number of settings to help you maximize the job of your office machine. These settings can help you print faster, bolder, or with the best colors possible. To get amazing color all you need to do is follow these steps.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If your office machine is still delivering dull performance then there could be something wrong with your machine. Check with your leasing agency to learn more about getting the best color prints from your office machine.